D. Scott Spence
Second Half Solutions Ltd.
222 Osborne Street South, Suite 11
Your ability to make an informed financial decision is supported through proper planning. Specialized financial planning related to Divorce should only be offered by an accredited professional, such as a Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA).
Scott believes proper specialized financial planning can only start with understanding your unique circumstances as an individual and /or as a couple. Using his twenty plus years of financial expertise, Scott offers his insightful knowledge to explain and enlighten you about your financial options. As an accredited professional, Scott provides neutral guidance to develop, document and implement your financial settlement in consultation with your legal advisor and when necessary your tax advisor.
The ever-changing financial industry is becoming increasingly more complex. To better educate and serve his clients’ financial needs with current and complete information, Scott is committed to a continual educational process. Scott has attained the following professional accreditations:
- Certified Divorce Financial Analyst (CDFA)
- Certified Financial Planner (CFP)
- Certified Investment Manager (CIM)
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute (FCSI)
Scott is also a member in good standing, adhering to the following professional organizations stringent code of ethics and conduct:
(to learn more about the organizations, click on the name)
- Institute for Divorce Financial Analysts
- Collaborative Practice Manitoba
- International Academy of Collaborative Professionals
- Arbitration and Mediation Institute of Manitoba Inc.
- Financial Planners Standard Council
- Fellow of the Canadian Securities Institute
- The Financial Advisors Association of Canada (Advocis)
Scott is committed to supporting the development of Winnipeg community and has served as a board member for several Charitable and Non-Profit Organizations. Scott was Co-Chair for Collaborative Practice Manitoba (2009 to 2012) and is currently Treasurer for Collaborative Practice Manitoba..
Scott is a Principal and Financial Consultant of Second Half Planning Solutions, a division of Second Half Solutions Ltd.